Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Fun times in Red Deer, Alberta

Top of the Morning to ya!

This past weekend I loaded up the "flower power" van with a awesome friend, my 2 older daughters and a whole bunch of stock and headed north to Red Deer Alberta.





~The flower power van~

We arrived just after dinner hour and promptly went for mexican food (with a side of ice cold beer!). My daughters ate fast as they had BIG plans for the rest of that evening.....waterslides.
For 3 HOURS the went watersliding non stop. My friend Heather and I giggled as we watched them knowing full well how stiff and sore they would be by morning. Sure enough, morning followed and my daughters hobbled and creaked while getting themselves out of bed. HA! Now they know how I feel every morning ;)

We were off to the Spring-a-licious craft market.
Now I should clarify that I had never really been to Red Deer, aside from driving through. So luckily we found the hall with my trusty sidekick Heather with only one minor wrong turn!
Upon arriving I was greeted with  warm smiles and gift bag in my empty booth. Inside the loot/gift bag was a cold bottle of water, a snack, pre-printed name tags and a gerbera daisy pen. How thoughtful!

My roadies (a.k.a. kids and good friend) helped me set up and get ready for the day!














Since it was St. Patricks day, one of daughters (miss maggie) made a extra special decoration  for my market as well!



The market was fabulous, it was successful, I met great contacts as well as new customers!

Thanks for the good times in Red Deer!

Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it was a successfull trip! I love the banner! Is that new or am I just not very observant?

    ReplyDelete