Saturday, March 10, 2012

New items!!

So first of all, my apologies on posting these new items a day late. Seems like with the days getting longer, the more gets packed into them. Oh well, I am blessed that my older 2 girls still WANT to hang out with me and do things. Soon enough the teenage years will come and my "coolness" will wear thin :)

Anyways, the first item I have to show you is the new wet bag. Some of you may not know some of the purposes of a wet bag and well, that's what I am here for!
Just a few idea's to get your brain rolling is:
~ Great for adults/kids swim bags.
~ Place your soiled cloth/disposable diapers in.
~Use as a waterproof make up case/ toiletries bag.
~ Makes a AWESOME laundry bag when traveling, that way you can keep the new and used separate.
~ Bring it to the beach and keep all of your valuables/books/camera etc. dry and sand free!
~ Stuff your sweaty clothes into after a good workout.





These are just a few ideas of what to use them for.

Each bag measures approx. 10"x12" and comes with a YKK zipper. A side strap in a contrasting color/pattern with an easy snap makes it great to hang from strollers/backpacks.

The inside is lined with PUL and is fully waterproof so that you can keep your wet/dry separate.

Once these bags are loaded in my shop, they will retail for $14.00 each.

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment