Saturday, March 10, 2012

Keep the kids occupied!!



So I am sure I am not alone when there are times, such as waiting rooms/grocery strores/meeting etc., when I panic about bring my kids along.
You know the situation. You have a list that is approx. 2 miles long for groceries, you have no food at home and the kids are already wound up. You finally strap them into the cart and tell yourself that it's going to be okay. The kids will be perfectly behaved.......mmmhmmmm. Then it happens, the lady at the bakery gives them a cookie and all hell breaks loose. They are cracked out on sugar you you have not even hit the produce stand yet. Oiy, I know this situation all to well.

How about something to divert their attention long enough for you to at least grab the milk, bread and get the heck outta there?

Try these....

Each kit has a notepad, stickers and 12 crayons INCLUDED!!
These will make great birthday gifts. Easy as pie (even though pie is not that easy to make...hmmmm). Anyways, I am trying to make your life easier and your kids life happier.

All I want is for you to get your groceries then you can come home and hang your art drawing on the fridge :)

These will be available in the shop in an array of patterns and colors for every age and gender!
They will retail for $22.99.


Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment